Sunday, January 30, 2005

Strange things are afoot...

So I was at the more “urban” mall in my area (i.e. Fairlane) today to pick up some powder. While I was there, I made my usual detour through the ladies’ “undergarments” section and was on my way to the shoe section when a strange thing happened. I was just about turn the corner into the shoes when the song playing in the “urban” clothes section to my left caught my attention. Keep in mind when I say, “urban” clothes, I mean Baby Phat, Roca Wear, Enyce, etc. and that people who wear these clothes usually listen to more Hip Hop and R&B. So, to get to the point of all this… The song that was playing was Heavy Metal Drummer by Wilco. I’m pretty much sure that they were playing the wrong tape. It was just a weird moment. I felt like sharing.

Hugs and Kisses…

Site
Meter