Monday, January 24, 2005

Maybe you don’t care…

But you should… Some new pictures are up on the Beulah website from their 2004/2004 tour. More pictures are on the way (supposedly). I’m still waiting for the tour DVD.

Randy has given me a lot of good music lately….Lou Barlow, the Decemberists, Chemical Brothers, Matador 10th anniversary box set, and A LOT more… Despite the fact that I have all of these shiny, new things to listen to, I keep finding myself in the car with Dream Police by Cheap Trick on repeat. It has been about a week now and I still just need to listen to that song. (The dream police, they live inside of my head. The dream police, they come to me in my bed. The dream police, they’re coming to arrest me, oh noooo!). I’m a total sucker for a catchy tune. I’m sure that I look cute doing my lead singer routine in the car, too (at least it’s usually dark when I’m driving).

Speaking of Randy… I didn’t know that you were famous enough to have a band named after you... Randy Heads into Studio. You’re the coolest.

The Beggars were pretty good on Friday night… Though, I don’t think that they have ever had quite the impact that they had on me the first time that we saw them at Small’s. They seem to be still trying to find their feet (and expand their repertoire) now that Steve has joined the band. In all, it was fun. More t-shirt ideas were developed (I’m going to have to email the photographer woman to see if we can get any “pants” shots for Shay’s new shirt – though there might be some decency laws that prohibit her from wearing it), I finally got the SLB love-life lowdown, and my unwarranted spinsterhood was discussed. I’m going to have to figure out how to make t-shirts that last a little longer.


Hugs and Kisses…

Site
Meter