Thursday, January 20, 2005

Holy Shit! Portishead!

Portishead Come Out Of Hiding, Hit Studio
I’m sorry, but I’ve been waiting for that for a very, very, very long time. Portishead’s live CD is still, in my humble opinion, one of the best cds ever. At least once a month Glory Box spends an entire day on repeat. So, so, so excited!

I’ll calm down. Once again you might think that I’m Canadian because I seem to get all of my music news from Your Canadian Music Source
and because of how much I love Sloan. Every time that I've seen them live, it has been non-stop "I love this song!!!" dancing. I'll be forever jealous that my little brother got to see them play in a classroom at MSU. I just found out that they are putting together a greatest hits cd with 2 new songs and a whole boatload of DVD material, possibly released this summer. Here's what Jay says… ”I never thought 'The First Cut Is The Deepest' and 'Knockin' On Heaven's Door' were so easy to play.......OK, just kidding....it's 2 new originals…” Something to look forward to...

Ok, so I’m happy about new Sloan stuff, but Portishead… That’s AWESOME!

I’m still working on the birthday pictures. I think I just need a new home computer. I keep getting those nasty blue error screens in the middle of uploading my pictures from the camera to the computer. Ugh.


Tomorrow is Friday…

Hugs and Kisses…

1 Comments:

Blogger mardenhill said...

Portishead are shite, they are manufactured trip hop and a bunch of hacks. j/k i was pretty excited when i read that and almost posted the story but didn't.

as for your pc troubles, buy a mac, get the new imac and all your problems will disappear.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site
Meter