Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Another year younger…

Despite the fact that I’ve been really sick since Saturday (last week’s cold kicked into high gear), I had an awesome birthday celebration on Friday night. Thanks for coming out! I think the funniest part of the evening was at dinner when my mom called Wade to find out why he was standing me up on my birthday… “Hi Wade. This is Mary Ann, mother of Kathy and Chris, friend of Shay…". We should have brought my mom out to the bar. I promise to send pictures as soon as I can picture out how to get them all from my camera to my computer. Thus far, I’ve only been able to get pictures of Matty at Sausagefest 2004 and one extreme close-up of Wade that Chris took on Friday night. There are a lot of pictures of Shay’s cleavage and a lot of self-portraits taken by Chris. I’m going to have to read the directions for my camera. Oh, and I’m going to have to wait to use the Poodle Magnet Craft Kit that Shay gave me because the directions clearly state ”Be sure to have adult supervision if using a hot glue gun for this craft.” I’m certainly not old enough. Shay, maybe since you’re 35, you could help me???

Hugs and Kisses…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's keep something straight fabulous Ms. J- you are AT LEAST a year older than me, so go ahead and make me 35, that makes you AT LEAST 36!

Shay

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site
Meter